Call for Entries:
58th Annual College Photographer of the Year Competition
: Call For Entries :
Digital File Preparation
Digital File Specifications:
• Use Macintosh readable CD or Zip Disk
• Title the CD or disk with your full name
• Image Resolution: 300 DPI
• Image Size: 10 inches, width or height (whichever is longest)
• File type: jpg (perform as a save as) Include ‘.jpg’ after
each file name
• jpg compression: medium or higher (8 or higher)
• All images in RGB mode
• Do not stroke or place borders on image files
Captioning Your Images
Please include the following information under Photoshop “File
Info” for each image: (see examples below for a visual
1. Title: story title - image title.
2. Author: photographer’s name.
3. Caption: story title - image title - entire caption.
4. Credit: name of your college or university.
5. Source: name of publication that published the image, if
6. Category: number of contest category.
Use this format: C58 - category# - first four letters of last
name and first initial - story indicator - image#.jpg.
• If entering an image in a single picture category and multiple
picture category, include separate entries with appropriate
Single Picture Category:
Category: #03 Feature
Photographer: Juan Gonzales
Image #: 01
Multiple Picture Category:
Category: #10 Picture Story
Photographer: Jennifer Sens
Story Identifier : A
Image #: 01
Contest Categories |
Rules | Prizes
| Entry Preparation |
Entry Form |